It’s Monday, which means it’s time for our Art Blog Hop! I’m co-hosting this blog hop with Jana Robins. Please join in the fun if you have not already. Even if you don’t have a piece to share this week, you can still link to this hop and work on a piece for next week. Honestly, you can do your entry in just a few minutes since this is just suppose to act as an online art journal. There is no need to spend hours creating your entry unless the topic inspires you to create more. Last week’s theme was to create a word picture by selecting a word that brings to mind a mental picture and then draw it as the shape.
The Rules: (They’re pretty flexible. As artists, rules are something we don’t like to stick to!)
- This blog hop is for Art related blogs. Fine arts, crafts, scrapbooking, etc. are all welcome. If you’ve got a creative blog and want to participate, feel free.
- Enter the title and link to your blog by clicking the link at the end of this post.
- Check out the other blogs and follow them through Facebook, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, etc.
- There will be a new topic each week. Join in the fun to show your readers your creativity.
- Consider posting my blog hop button to share this hop with other bloggers.
Click the link below to add your website to the blog hop list. Have a great week everyone and enjoy being creative!